1. Let Go Of The Hurts And Problems In Your Past.
But forget all that it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See I have already begun.
2. Embrace Whose You Are You’Ve Got Royal DNA. You’Re A Child Of The King
For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
3. Have An Attitude Of Praise, Dwelling On God’s Goodness And Thanking Him For What You Have.
Let all that I am praise the LORD may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things.
4. Increase Your Expectation And Build Up Your Belief For The Dreams God Has placed In You.
Now all glory of God , Who is able , through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
5. Take Steps Of Faith And Watch God Show Himself Strong In Your Life.
But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
This is from Joel Osteen Ministries
Much Love and Many Blessings