1. God’s plan for you is good, filled with blessings, hope and a bright future.
” For I know the plans I have for you, ” declares the LORD, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”
2. You have a defender , and He is fighting for you!
” For the LORD your God is going with you! He will fight for you… and He will give you victory!”
3. God’s mercies are bigger than any mistake.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
4. You are God’s masterpiece – unique, wonderfully made and abundantly blessed!
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.
5. God loves to heal, restore and make whole! You can receive every good thing He has for you, starting today.
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
6. God is your provider, and He will meet every need in your life.
… God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.
7. The Creator of the Universe is on your side, and He loves you!
No challenge or obstacle can defeat you.
… do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. ”
8. You can always have peace despite the circumstances because God has already overcome the world!
” I have told you all this so you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. ”
9. God will be your strength in every season of life. You don’t have to fear; He has promised to be with you!
” So do not fear, I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ”
10. The favor and goodness of the Lord are yours today.
Surely, LORD, You bless the righteous; You surround them with your favor as with a shield.
– Joel Osteen
Much Love and Many Blessings,